N/APosted on - 07/18/2013
Intel® C++ Compiler and Intel® Array Building Blocks (Intel® ArBB) both install tbb.dll and tbb_debug.dll on the Windows* OS. I install Intel® C++ Compiler (either the stand-alone product or as part of, say, Intel® C++ Composer) and I have a system that already has Intel® ArBB, then I see this following "Entry Point Not Found", like this: Have any idea for resolution?
Error: The procedure entry point [email protected][email protected]@[email protected]@@[email protected]@@z could not be located in the dynamic link library tbb.dll.
Issues of incompatible tbb occurred
The error is because the .dll files are corrupted.
To resolve this error follow the steps mentioned below:
1) Click 'Start', Select 'Run', type the command 'sfc/scanow'
2) Run the system file checker by executing the command
3) De-register and register the file tbb.dll using the regsvr32 command
4) Rename the tbb.dll file to tbb.dll old and copy it from another system
5) Install it in the same location where the old tbb.dll file is installed
6) Restart the system after the process is finished