N/APosted on - 09/19/2011
I have an iPad that has stuck in reboot loop. When I tried to restore it the following message occurred; The “iPad” could not be restored. An unknown error occurred (2006).
I tried to restore it after disconnecting all third party devices, spare cables, reset the SMC but in vain.
The above error is displayed by iPad.
Does anyone have anything useful instead of the generic recommendations (unplug, restart, reinstall, etc…)?
Please help me.
IPad shows the error 2006
Please follow the given steps to solve your problem.
1. Disconnect any USB cable attached to your iPad.
2. Turn off iPad by pressing the sleep button.
3. Now press the sleep button again to turn it on. While pressing his button reconnect the USB cable to iPad. IPad will turn on when you attach the USB cable.
4. Now press again the hold button until it shows connects to iTunes.
5. A new window will appear now and will show that your iPad is in recovery mode.
6. Now use iTunes to restore your iPad.
Hope this will help you.