N/APosted on - 09/30/2016
It is an integrated server suite to run network infrastructure of firms. Application server technologies provide remote access, enhanced monitoring; integrated setup etc. how is the process of installing Windows Server 2012 essentials done?
Installing Windows Server 2012 Essentials For Small Businesses
1) Connect your PC to the network.
2) Switch on the system and insert Windows Server 2012 Essentials DVD into the drive.
3) Restart your desktop. When prompted, press any key.
4) Select a language according to your convenience.
5) Click on install now.
6) Type your product key in the space given.
7) Agree the license agreement.
8) Select custom: install Windows only (advanced).
9) Choose the drive where you want to install the operating system.
10) After the installation process, the files which are temporary are copied to a folder.
This takes about 30 minutes. After this the computer restarts.
1) Go to verify the date and time settings-> change system date and time settings. Modify the date, time for the server. Click next.
2) Go to choose server installation mode, and choose one of the options according to your preference.
3) Go to ‘personalize your server page’ and enter the information required.
4) Open ‘provide your administrator account information page’ and type the information for a new administrator account.
5) Go to keep your server up-to-date automatically page and select the way you wish to receive the updates.
6) Updating and preparing your server shows installation progress.
7) Your PC might restart many times and you will be redirected to Your server is ready to be used page.