I want to convert old Microsoft Access files

Asked By 0 points N/A Posted on -

I recently uncovered old Microsoft Access files that my older brother used before. I want convert them to the new Microsoft access files to be able to use them. Will I be able to do this? How can I do this?

Answered By 0 points N/A #80756

I want to convert old Microsoft Access files


If these files are of Access 2003 you can view them in Access 2007. But yes you can convert them to Access 2007.  To convert them to MS Access 2007 do the following:

1. Go to the top menu, click on File and then select save as.
2. Now here is a drop down menu showing Save as Type. Select Access document and save file.

Now this file can be viewed in Access 07 but you cannot view them in Access 2003.
Remember a document saved in Access 07 can’t be viewed in Access 97 but the vice versa is possible.

Hope you found this information helpful.

Login/Register to Answer

Related Questions