I want to change my Time zone.

Asked By 40 points N/A Posted on -

I was in USA before 10 days.

Now I am in India, I want to change m time zone to Indian standard time.

How I can do this. I am using windows 7.

Answered By 30 points N/A #183353

I want to change my Time zone.



Hello Dear,

It is so simple to change the Time zone.

I am attaching pictures also as well as text to help you.

First, click on the time on system tray.

Then click on adjust time and date settings etc, as shown in the picture below.

After that, a new window will appear, click on Change time zone button. This is also highlighted in the picture below.

Then this one will appear.

Choose your time zone and click on ok.

Now your time zone has been changed.



Login/Register to Answer

Related Questions