N/APosted on - 04/05/2015
Hello I am using google chrome. I left my computer and logged in to facebook. When I came back tried to move to next page it logged out. I tried to log in again but it keeps on showing white page or saying page cannot be displayed. Can you tell me how to fix this? Why this happened? Do I need to log-out to facebook every time I fetch for just a glass of water? Please help me! Any suggestion will be greatly appreciated
I left facebook and went back cannot log in to it
I encountered this problem before. Don’t worry it’s like a work in a park so please follow the steps bellow to resolve your issue.
Clear your Browsing History
1. If you’re using Google Chrome, click “Customize and Control Google Chrome” button. You can use the shortcut press and hold “Ctrl” and “H” keys.
2. On the drop-down list select “History”.
3. New tab will open, click “Clear Browsing History” button.
4. Close all browser and try again.
If you’re using Windows 8 you can also try this alternative option to allow your browser to refresh.
1. Point your mouse pointer to the floating menu in the right of your monitor.
2. Click “Settings”.
3. Click “Control Panel”.
4. Go to “Internet Options”.
5. Go to “Privacy” tab. Pull-down the “throttle” to “Accept All Cookies”. Click “apply” button.