N/APosted on - 07/20/2017
Hello everyone, I want to install Microsoft communicator 2007 on my system. My system is a 64-bit. Please explain the steps to the installation process. Thanks in advance for the help.
How To Install Microsoft Communicator 2007 On The 64-bit System?
To install the communicator follow the steps given below:
1. Download the “communicator.msi” or copy to the system from your IT Company.
2. Remove any old version of communicator from your system using control panel.
3. Now install the package of the communicator.
4. Restart your system.
5. Close the other entire Microsoft program.
6. Hit on the start menu and hit on the run.
7. Click on the browse button and search “communicator.msi.”
8. Choose OK to run the program.
9. Click Next.
10. Accept the terms and condition.