N/APosted on - 10/21/2017
I was updating my system when I got the error of my profile. Please provide the procedure to fix the Google chrome profile error. I am currently working in Windows7.
Thanks in advance for the help.
How To Fix The Google Chrome Profile Error In Windows 7.
The first step is to restart your system. Sometimes due to some network problem this error occur, but if the error still remains follow the steps below.
- Uninstall and then reinstall the Google Chrome.
- Be sure that the Chrome shouldn’t be running.
- Open start and then select run command.
- Find web data and delete it.
- Create another profile.
- Navigate to %LOCALAPPDATA%\Google\Chrome\User Data\ and rename the file ‘Default’ to something else.