N/APosted on - 05/01/2013
Can anyone please help me how to solve Smart Bro Error 628 which says “ The connection was terminated by the remote computer before it could be completed”? Can anyone please tell me what is the problem? I just bought it last week and it is fully loaded but how come I cannot connect? Anyone please help. By the way I’m using it on my Windows 7 laptop.
Thanks in advance.
How to Solve Smart Bro Error 628?
Error 628 occurs when you are unable to establish internet connection with the internet. There are many possible factors that's why this error occurs on your screen.
1. First thing you need to contact your service provider and check the internet connection.
2. Next, Update Network Drivers, error occur if drivers are not updated.
To update drivers, follow instructions below after you have downloaded the updated drivers
– Right Click on My Computer,click properties
– Click on Device Manager
– Select Network Driver,right click on choose uninstall
– After Uninstalling, close all programs and Restart the computer
– When the computer is on, it will automatically install the drivers
3. The next step to is to repair Internet Connection Settings,
Follow steps below;
– Download a Registry Cleaner, this will help improve or fix internet connection problems
– After downloading, you need to run the registry cleaner for your pc to scan for errors and fix it.
– Restart your computer after full scan
4. Do Uninstall and Reinstall your modem(you may ask assistance from the your service provider for
Proper steps) or you follow instructions below:
– Look for the My Computer icon and right click on it,go to properties
– Select Device Manager and look for modem driver
– Right Click on modem driver and click uninstall
– After uninstalling, restart your computer, while restarting, unplug the modem from the pc and plug it in
– Do the same steps to go the Device Manager
– Look for the Computer name tab and click on Scan for hardware changes
This will automatically detect the modem and reinstall the drivers
5. Also, temporarily disable the firewall program. Windows Firewall is found on control panel, you may turn it off temporarily and your restart your system.
And lastly, to isolate the problem, install it on a different computer.