N/APosted on - 04/28/2013
I would like to know if anyone could help with a procedure that I can use to encrypt PowerPoint images. I am looking for a secure method that will allow me to share my presentations without fear of any unauthorized alterations or changes. If you can direct me to software that is free of charge and is easy to use I would really appreciate it
How to encrypt images in ppt
Hi Barbara Rothermal
Is awful when unauthorized user access your presentation that is meant to be confidential Or containing sensitive information.am going to name some of the methods of securing your presentation from unauthorized user(s) from tampering your information or theft of your ideas.
1. Encrypt your PowerPoint presentation … During the creation process of your presentation provide only viewers who can access your presentation by entering a password for access. incase unauthorized person tries to access via a software and steal a content, you will be notify by a funny image.
2. Password protection PowerPoint in 2007 … Has two password: one that let you open the presentation and the other to modify your presentation.
3. Mark as final feature in PowerPoint … An image will be seen on the window once set as the last view.
4. Secure PowerPoint slides by saving as Graphic images … Save your completed slides as graphic images will ensure that the information remains intact.
5. Save PowerPoint as PDF file
6. Security flaw as PowerPoint
For more information Go to :
Since PowerPoint is currently the most used presentation software … Other software titles that are free of charge are now available as PowerPoint alternatives … Go to :