N/APosted on - 06/02/2017
I want to free up space in my Inbox, but the items should be saved some where else. I know deleting the E-mails won’t solve this problem. So, how do you archive Email in Outlook 2010 either each time manually or set up automatically?
How Do You Archive Email In Outlook 2010 Manually And Automatically?
This article will show you how to do this using both the methods:
- Archive Outlook Manually
- Open the Microsoft Outlook 2010 and click on the File tab.
- Choose ‘Cleanup Tools’ and expand.
- Now, click on the Archive option.
- Select the desired choice in the dialog box.
- Pick up the date on which Outlook should archive the items.
- Browse the location for your file and click on OK.
- Repeat the process to archive Emails regularly.
- Archive Outlook Automatically
- Go to File > Options > Advanced > Auto Archive settings.
- Choose the duration to archive Emails automatically.
- Choose any other additional options available in the dialog box.
- Click on OK to save the changes.