N/APosted on - 09/28/2012
How to create incremental back up vbscript? I am just a newbie in the world of vbscript programming language and I am confused on how to create incremental back up vbscript. But if you can give me some video tutorials on how to perform this kind of program it will be very easy for me. I hope you can help me out of this issue. Thank you
How to create incremental back up vbscript?
1. First click on the tab of back up and definitions files then select c as an example.
2. Click on Generate VBScript.
3. Select the ‘VBScript files’ tab from the above menu. You should see VBScript you have created.
4. The select VBscript you made and then right click and use edit, you will find the notepad.exe extension.
5. Go to the link below and copy the code to Vb.