Hey, Guys! 0x8004ff6f Error Can Now Be Fixed?
A) To fix the 0x8004ff6f error, you will need to follow these steps:
1. Go to C:\Program Files\Microsoft Security Client\ and then, Right-click on the “Setup.exe”, and then select the Properties option.
2. On the Compatibility tab, click on the “Change Settings for all users”, and then check the “Run this program in compatibility mode for:” box and then select Windows 7 option (then Ok, Ok)
3. Now, open CMD as Administrator
4. Type the following with the quotation marks:
“C:\Program Files\Microsoft Security Client\setup.exe” /x /disableoslimit
5. Uninstall using the prompts, and this should fix it.