N/APosted on - 05/17/2013
I and my team are planning for an IT Project Proposal related to banking where we are going to use SQL Server 2008's data mining performance.
Well, I just want to know if it would support specifically logistic regression the following: Multinomial, Conditional, and Binomial. Please explain why, we need to be enlightened in this situation.
Help! Does anyone know if SQL server regression functions supports the following
The Binomial and Multinomial are supported by the logistic regression because:
1) In Multinomial regression, you can reset the raw propensity scores with the flag targets only
2) It is used when the dependent variable is nominal
3) In binomial models, confidences and probabilities are always enabled
4) In binomial models, the settings can be changed to calculate raw propensity scores
5) The Conditional regression is not explicitly supported by logistics regression but it can be stimulated with Multinomial regression