N/APosted on - 07/13/2017
I have been trying to install forticlient for Windows 8.1 on my PC and the installation is getting completed successfully but while starting it rolls back and then it fails to start. Guys help me fix this problem.
Fix For Forticlient For Windows 8.1 Installation Error
To fix the problem you are having installing the forticlient on your pc-
- Go to my computer and then click on manage
- Then proceed to device manager
- Go to view and then select the check option and under that show hidden devices
- Go to network adapter and then delete whatever you find related to forticlient
- Go to non-plug and play driver and then delete everything forticlient related
Try installing again. Hopefully this would fix this.