N/APosted on - 05/01/2017
I am using a Proxy network on my computer. I am using a Wi-Fi connection to access the internet. Recently I have encountered the VPN Error 800 Windows 8.1 while connecting to the proxy network. How can I connect successfully to the network?
Facing VPN Error 800 Windows 8.1 On My Computer.
You can fix your error and browse the internet peacefully as follows.
- Check your proxy IP address and the username & password combination. Make sure they are correct.
- You also need to allow the Firewall to pass the VPN setting via the router.
- Enable PPTP and VCN TCP on port 1723. Also, enable protocol 47.
- From the VPN settings tab, make sure you have enabled VPN.
If the above solution does not work,
- Remove the ‘/’ or the ‘http://’ from your proxy address.