N/APosted on - 10/21/2014
I am using Idea 7.2 Mbps Net setter for internet connectivity. I have unlocked it and using Tata DoCoMo sim in it. It is working fine from many days but now it is not working. It is not even showing network of any Sim. I don’t know what has happened. Is the problem solvable or not. Please suggest any method if possible.I am using HTC Desire 210 which is working fine except its camera.Few days ago when I started the camera application on my phone, the application get dumped and doesn’t get started at all. I switched OFF/ON my phone multiple times but the camera application is not working at all. Please suggest some way to fix this issue.
Facing problem using Idea net setter Huawei E1731
For your idea Netsetter which is not showing network. For that you should try some steps following.
1. First connect your dongle to your system which is unlocked and not detecting network.
2. After that open CDMA workshop and select comport.
3. After that select navigate to memory .
4. In that u will get NV ITEMS. Click on write
5. If u have Netsetter e 1731 then please select 1731 repair.txt and If you have e 1550 then select 1550repair.txt
6. Wait for sometimes when it reaches 100%
7. Then done. Insert any sim and then check
For HTC desire 210 if camera not working then turn off and on the mobile and check the camera. If it's not work then do factory reset of your phone then try again.