N/APosted on - 02/25/2014
Hello Tech savvy,
When I am in the process of syncing the data between the BillQuick and Quickbooks, I am getting this odd error message. The error says it cannot transfer to Quickbooks. When I look BQQBLog for more details, I cannot find relevant information there. How do I resolve this error? Please help me. Thanks in advance.
There were 1 BillQuick Payment(s) that did transfer because the associated invoice(s) are not in QuickBooks.
Please see the “BQQBLog” file for additional details.
Error syncing the data between the BillQuick and Quickbooks
Your issue can be fixed easily. Just follow these simple steps:
1. Check out that the Manager assigned to the project must be present in QuickBooks before the project can sync.
2. Parent projects along their child project or phases must be linked.
3. The client associated with the project also have to be linked. You can verify this using Smart Match.
4. Check for any project filter(s) from the “BillQuick-QuickBooks Integration Settings”.
5. Another possibility is, the project is already linked but not to the same client. In such case, link and unlink in Smart Match.
6. The project might have been deleted from QuickBooks and so unlink the project in BillQuick, resend it to QuickBooks.
7. If any user input is required, integration might fail. Such pop-ups must be replied to proceed to integration process.
Check them all and your project will definitely go through it.