N/APosted on - 06/17/2012
I was working on a project with my MiktoElektronika Visual GLCD v.220.127.116.11 the other day, when I ran into a problem when trying to compile.
I get an error saying that my “Registry entry for compiler cannot be found,”, and it was asking for me to reinstall my mikroC PRO and PIC.
The problem is, I already have both of them installed and registered.
Does anyone know a fix for this?
This is rather important, So any help is much appreciated.
Error Registry Entry For Compiler Cannot be Found
The main problem with you is that you have registered software.
1. Try to find the name of the .exe file for the compiler.
2. Copy it from one machine to yours.
3. Run it may say some file missing, then copy that on e. Next again the same process continues to copy one by one file.
4. At last the system may be able to identify the compiler with the registered software for further usage with the system in its whole. As such the system dramatically changes the entire process with the entire system.
5. If not every thing then use a trial version for the new installation.