Detailed Explanation Of The Working Of The SSL Certificate
SSL stands for Secure Socket Layer. SSL Certificate creates the encryption of data and creates trust in the business. It has two types of keys, which are named as public, and private keys, and these keys are used for encrypting of data.
The working of SSL certificate is done in various steps which are as follows:
- The server attempt to connect with the website, which is secured by SSL. The server request identified by the website itself.
- The server checks whether the website trust’s the SSL Certificate or not.
- It sends a message to the web servers.
- Web server sends back the message in encrypted form.
- Encrypted data are shared between the server and the website.