N/APosted on - 03/10/2015
I am researching on the various features and kinds of cameras embedded in phones and I would like to know what are the undeniable relevant facts that one has to consider in developing a camera based motion sensor for mobile phones most especially smartphones? What are the necessary cautioning to consider in operating this task? Albert Stranth is my name living in Kenya. Thank you.
Considerable factors to note in developing camera based motion sensor
There are few factors you need to look upon while developing a motion sensor camera
1. What its going to record: Still images or videos or both
2. Will it be applicable for Indoor, outdoor or both
3. Focus sensitivity
4. Motion detection capacity
5. Night vision capability to teake pictures or record
6. Built-in DVR
7. Adjustments/ customisation options
1. Should be able to capture tiny motions and detection sensitivity should be high.
2. Should be highly user friendly