N/APosted on - 07/15/2020
Today I install the application on my PC but it not getting open it throws an application error 0xc0150002 so please tell me, What is application error 0xc0150002? How to fix application error 0xc0150002?
Application Error 0xc0150002 Occurs After Installation
The application error 0xc0150002 means the application couldn’t be started properly. There are many events occurs which result in the system files damage and corrupt. There may be the incorrect installation and uninstallation or the incorrect shut down of the computer may lead to corruption of the system file. These all the causes of the application error 0xc0150002.
Steps to fix application error 0xc0150002:
1. First, login on the computer as an administrator.
2. Click on the start and then click on the All programs then select then Accessories then System Tools then click on the System Restore.
3. Now on the window select the Restore my computer to an earlier time and hit next.
4. Now select the On this list click a restore point.
5. Then click on next.
6. After restoration restart the computer.
1. First, click on the clock which present bottom right corner.
2. It opens the time setting then set the date and time.
3. Now click on Apply and Ok.