N/APosted on - 11/29/2013
I have installed Adobe Photoshop CS4 Extended on my Windows XP Operating System but having the annoying error message when I want to open the desired file. I just tried to reinstall the software to demolish this error but the problem still remains. How can I fix this issue? Any suggestion would be helpful. Thanks in advance.
Adobe Photoshop CS4 Extended
Could not complete your request because the file-format module cannot parse the file.
Adobe Photoshop CS4 Extended error has occurred
The error is because the file is not saved in the correct extension.
To resolve this error follow the steps mentioned below:
1) Click 'OK' and close the Adobe Photoshop software
2) Save the file on the desktop
3) Open the file with the paint software
4) After the file is open in paint, rename the file and save the file with another extension than the previous one
5) Close the paint and save the new file on desktop
6) Open the new file in the Adobe Photoshop and it will open without errors