Any mildly successful company tends to have at least a lakh of employees. Keeping track of all the contracts is a difficult task if done manually. Contract management software helps in this regard. Here, let’s discuss the top 10 best contract management software.
1. AgiloftAgiloft is a software developed by Colin Earl in 1990. The features provided are contract repository, clause libraries, approval workflows, security, compliance, buy & sell-side, alerts & performance tracking, artificial intelligence, customer support, internal help desk, asset management, contract authoring, contract comparison, clause library, change management, contract print templates, RMA management, and IT ticketing system. The software is available in four different pricing options.
2. TrackadoTrackado is an application developed by a company of the same name. The benefits offered are unlimited reminders, 24/7 support, clear reports, dashboards, business partners, authorization profiles, export to Excel & PDF, events, secured & backed up data, workflow templates, custom fields, limitless contracts, and search & filter functionality.
3. PandaDocPandaDoc is a management software developed by Mikita Mikado in 2011. The features provided are contract templates, eliminate bottlenecks, collaboration, instant access, contract drafting, contract renewals, contract redlining, proposals, quotes, e-signatures, payments, CRM integrations, content library, unlimited document uploads, pricing tables, document analytics, a limitless number of team workspaces, and approval workflows. The software is available in four different pricing options.
4. KiraKira is a software developed by Kira Inc. The benefits provided are automatically found & review important contract information, import contracts, project summaries, flexible search capabilities, 24/7 tech support, find any provision in the contract, compare contracts to form, export to other systems, and contract analysis.
5. OneflowOneflow is an online software developed by a company of the same name. The features provided are collaboration, creation, e-signatures, archives, analysis, integrations with other products, authentication, online contract builder, contract analytics, lifecycle, import & export contracts, multiple entities & teams, automatic data population, access & permission control, multilingual, interactive contracts, custom branded templates, a delegation of signing rights, and dashboards. The software is available on a monthly and annual subscription basis.
6. ConcordConcord is a contract management software developed by a company of the same name. The benefits offered are template building, real-time editing, approval workflows, e-signatures, renewals & deadlines, storage & retention, reporting, onboarding support, full anatomy, deadline reminders, bulk send, amendment management, clause library, deadline dashboard, Google authentication, and integrations.
7. IcertisIcertis is an application developed by Samir Bodas in 2009. The features provided are intelligent contract setup, contract operations, governance, risk & compliance, reporting, dashboards, collaboration portal, obligation management, proposals, clinical trails & budgeting, integrations with other products, and promotions & rebates.
8. AcceloAccelo is a management software developed by Accelo Inc. in 2009. The benefits offered are unlimited contacts, limitless companies, unlimited tasks, dynamic Gantt charts, milestone & budget tracking, project profitability report, client portal access, resolution tracking, kanban board, team & resource scheduling, and live retainer activity. The software is available in five different pricing options based on the requirements.
9. Coupa CLMCoupa CLM is a contract lifecycle management software developed by Coupa Software Inc. The features provided are contract efficiency, drive bottom-line impact, minimize contract risk, intelligently draft every contract, execute contract updates at scale, streamline collaboration, customizable workflows, operationalize contracts, and immediate insights on contracts.
10. IBM Emptoris
IBM Emptoris is a software developed by IBM in 1999. The benefits offered are branding, single sign-in, supplier & user indexing, import utility, administration properties, manage a cache of static resources, documentation on IBM knowledge center, and web service catalog.