Weird screen display on monitor
There are many ways to resolve the “White Screen” after booting your computer. Please follow the instructions mentioned below.
1. A simple unplugging and re-plugging of your computer’s power cord will resolve the issue.
If this doesn’t work try the other steps in recovering your known good system performance.
1. First step, reboot the computer. Unplug the power cord. Restart the computer and insert Windows Installation CD. Restart the computer at once you cannot boot in your installation disk.
3. Hit “Enter” key to boot in to CD Rom and select “Recovery Mode.” Select “Repair Your Computer.”
4. Load all drivers necessary in the option.
5. Select "System Restore" from recovery tools options.
6. Select a restore point in the screen.
7. Select “Finish” button to start system restore procedure.
8. Select "Restart" to restart your system.
There are several reasons that cause this white screen problem. Problem with your operating system. Maybe some files are corrupted. Also problem between the software and hardware. So please make sure that you update also your operating system and hardware driver.