N/APosted on - 04/06/2015
I am using Adobe Photoshop Suite CS2 since its release. I want know what are the requirements in installing Adobe CS6? Is it the same with old version that keeps my system hanging and have to restart? What are the best features of this software compared to the previous versions? What are the file formats that I can use and what are the file format to export? The tools is it updated or changed? Any new tool that I can use to enhance my images?
Using the Tool Box in Editing and Enhancing Raw Images
If you’re talking about Adobe Photoshop you have to remember that from CS2 jumping to upgrade for CS6 is a big leap. You have to adjust entirely with your system specs.
Here are the system requirements for Photoshop CS6.
1. You need to have Intel Pentium 4 or higher and or AMD Athlon 64 processor.
2. Microsoft Windows XP SP3, Windows 7 with Service Pack 1, you also need Adobe Creative Suited 5.5 and Windows 8.
3. You need to have a 1 GB of RAM.
4. 1 GB of available hard-disk space for installation.
5. Video Card ranging 1024 x 768 display with 16-bit color and 512 MB
6. OpenGL 2.0–capable system.
7. DVD-ROM drive
Please be reminded that adding more speed to your processor, memory and graphics card will improve your software capabilities. Thus meeting the minimum requirements will give you tendencies to have lags.
Here are the best and new features of Abobe Photoshop CS6
1. Head-Up Display System (HUD) – provides three-types of blur Field, Iris and Tilt Shift.
2. Content-Aware Patch tool – allows to select, move and extend objects to its primary location.
3. Adaptive Wide Angle – corrects camera distortion, it allows stitched panoramas with numerous angles to be modified into a solo scene shot.
4. Camera Raw – provides options for clarity and “defringing”, can be applied localized noise and reductions.
5. Major upgrade in Lighting Effects – can show changes in real-time and not sluggish unlike before.
6. Paragraph and Character Style Panels – you can now apply strokes inside and outside, with paths within dotted and dashed with gradient effect.
7. Crop Tool Upgraded – you can rotate the cropped image immediately.
8. Actions – you can automate tasks that are always used.
9. Crop Tool – now with built filtering, you can change opacity, colors and light.
10. Creative Cloud update – once you subscribe to it you can always download latest applications or tweaks that you can use in your projects.
Most of the file formats available in the web is supported by Photoshop CS6. Even 3D pictures and objects.