N/APosted on - 02/28/2015
I am currently looking into alternative ways to send text messages through different applications. Is there a way that I can insert a sim card into a laptop and make it work in the same way as a phone. Also I have a few sim cards that I want to retrieve data from, can I use the laptop to do that?
Using a sim card to send texts with laptop
Yes, you can insert the SIM card into the laptop with the help of “USB Cell Phone SIM Card Reader”. It can be used for backing up of your Mobile SMS’s to the laptop. For this you have to follow these following steps:
· Firstly, buy the “USB Cell Phone SIM Card Reader” from the market.
· After that install the “USB Cell Phone SIM Card Reader” to your PC or laptop.
· After the installation is completed, open the “USB Cell Phone SIM Card Reader” application from your laptop to check is it installed properly or not.
· Close the program and put your SIM card from your phone to the “USB Cell Phone SIM Card Reader”.
· Place it in the card reader for the full access to your mobile information on to your PC.
Hope this answer will help you a lot.