N/APosted on - 11/16/2013
I am a core gamer and love to use the best on all areas on experiencing games.
Top 10 best Gaming headsets from you experts experience would be great
Can i have detailed info please
Why one is better then the other
Cost of each
Top 10 best Gaming headsets
Here is the latest list of top 10 Gaming Headsets.
Turtle Beach Seven – This headset topped the list because of the general sound quality and a stellar feature package. Its 5.1 surround sound outshines everything out there right now.
Astro A series – This is a well-designed PC gaming headset and is highly recommended by professional gamers.
Sennheister – This PC gaming headset is a great value as it is well made and has many features gamers look for, like intuitive controls on the headset.
Razer Tiamat – The Razer Tiamat uses 10 drivers to achieve realistic surround sound. This alone puts Razer ahead of most products in our PC gaming headset reviews.
Turtle Beach Z – The Turtle Beach Z22 is a quality, affordable headset with great stereo sound and an impressive feature package for a mid-level gaming headset.
Steel Series H – Even though Steel Series specializes in gaming gear, not audio, it's the audio quality that carries this head set.
Sennheister U320 – The Sennheiser U320 is a solid PC gaming headset with great stereo sound and features like separate gaming and chat volume control and a quick and easy muting function.
Razer Kraken – The Razer Kraken competes well with other mid-range headphones in terms of sound quality, but it does lack some of the features we wish it had like in-line volume control.
Turtle Beach PX – The Turtle Beach PX22 is a great mid-level PC gaming headset with all the features the average gamers needs, particularly great sound, which is what it’s all about.
Tritton AX – The Tritton Ax has a solid feature package for a headset in its price point, like adjustable headphones and detachable mic among others, making it a good value.
Top 10 best Gaming headsets
The top 10 gaming headsets are as stated below:
1) Astrogaming A50: It has operating at 5.8 GHz frequency. It has an immersive sound quality and intuitive design. The cost of Astrogaming is 250 Pounds
2) Creative SB Recon 3D Omega: It has 7.1 virtual surround sound and has 2.4 GHz frequency. It has Sound Core3D quad-core audio processor. The cost of Creative SB Recon 3D Omega is 190 Pounds
3) Logitech F540: It has 2.4 GHz wireless connectivity with excellent and strong. It has extremely crisp clear sound with no bass fuzziness. The cost of Logitech F540 is 129 Pounds
4) Plantronics GameCon 780: It is a wired model with 2m USB cable. The sound quality is good and provides good frequency over large bandwidth. The cost of Plantronics GameCon 780 is 40 Pounds
5) Razor Tiamat 7.1: It has an audio control unit with razer design, enabling control, fine tuning of each audio channel. It has 5 pairs of drivers as sub woofer, back, front, center, side. The cost of Razer Tiamat 7.1 is 160 Pounds
6) Sharkoon X-Tatic S7: It provides a 4m long headphones. It provides Dolby output sound. The cost of Sharkoon X-Tatic S7 is 100 Pounds
7) SpeedLink Medusa NX 5.1: It has 5.1 surround sound with bass vibration and noise cancelation. These are comfy headphones with plush ear cushions and headband. The cost of SpeedLink Medusa NX 5.1 is 45 Pounds
8) SteelSeries Siberia V2 Frost Blue: It has a frequency range from 18 Hz to 28 KHz. It has 1m extension with headphones. The cost of SteelSeries Siberia V2 Frost Blue is 120 Pounds
9) Tritton 720+: It has large decoder box connects with both USB and optical cables and provides 7.1 virtual surround sound. The cost of Tritton 720+ is 130 Pounds
10) Turtle Beach PX5: It has headset which is solid and durable. It is powered by two AA batteries and provides 10 hours play time. The cost of Turtle Beach is 130 Pounds