N/APosted on - 02/25/2015
I have a smartphone powered by Android 4.4 Kitkat and my boy deleted all the contacts on the phone and I'm having a hard time talking to my friends. Is there a way I can regain my contacts back on Android 4.4. If yes, how? If no, is this feature added in the latest Android OS?
Is there a way to regain the contacts on Android 4.4?
You can recover all your lost contacts by,
Synchronizing with your Google account.
1. Just go to Settings.
2. Tap on Google.
3. Select your Google account.
4. Select menu.
1. Download Android Data Recovery.
2. Connect your Android phone to your PC and run the installation.
3. For Android 4.4, Go to Settings, Select About Phone, Select Build Number until you get a message “You are under Developer mode”.
4. Go back to Settings, select Developer Options, in it USB Debugging.
5. After your phone is detected by this software, begin analysing your phone by clicking on Start.
6. Once the analysis is done, The software will display the list of your lost contacts.
7. After selecting your contacts, click on recover button at the bottom and choose a path to store them.