N/APosted on - 12/12/2013
I have an Intel Yolo Smartphone and am trying to use it as a modem to browse the internet using my PC, I have Windows 8.1 but I have a problem since Windows will recognize my phone as either a external storage or as Camera , How does tethering work with this smartphone and Windows, I can't locate drivers for this particular Smartphone from Intel, What can I do to enjoy the tethering feature?
Tethering problems with Intel Yolo
The steps to connect the tethering with Intel Yolo are as mentioned below:
1) Connect the phone with laptop using USB cable
2) Go to 'Settings', select 'More settings'
3) Check the 'Mobile data' checkbox to connect the built in connectivity
4) Navigate to 'Tethering and portable hotspot' option
5) Check the 'USB tethering' checkbox
6) The USB tethering status will be displayed on the top end of the screen