N/APosted on - 02/12/2014
I am getting this error on my Canon printer. The error is stating, "Support Code: 300 The printer does not respond. Make sure that the printer is plugged in, powered-on, and properly connected to your computer." I don't know what the error means since it is connected properly and I don't see any reason why the error is appearing. Please help. Thanks.
Support Code: 300 The printer does not respond
This normally happens on Mac. Try any of the following solutions:
1. Go to the Apple Menu And launch the System Preferences and click Print & Fax.
2. From the Print & Fax window, Go to the Printer section, select your printer and highlight it. And then click the (-) sign to remove your printer and then click OK to confirm the deletion.
3. Re-add the printer again by clicking on the (+) sign.
4. Your computer will automatically scan for connected printers. Choose your printer and click the Add button.
5. For network printers, your printer must be highlighted from the Canon IJ Network dropdown list under the More Printers tab.
6. Your printer will be re-added again.