N/APosted on - 04/05/2012
I use STOPzilla and it works well.
But yesterday it was acting very funky.
Running slowly,wouldn't open program,outlook is not opening, had difficulty getting online etc are happening.
I have a live chat with STOPzilla.
They advised me to uninstall. After uninstalling the computer quit responding.
I have tried restore system, start in safe mood but failed. How to solve the problem?
Problems caused by STOPzilla and it’s very much troublesome.
Here are some probable solutions:
Although STOPzilla is a very effective anti-spyware program, yet user frequently complain about its slow running, crash with other programs etc.
1. Check for updates frequently.
2. Install the latest version.
3. If the old version creating problem, uninstall it and give setup to the latest version.
4. Some viruses and malwares may have camouflage like the STOPzilla, so check if you are infected with such one or not.
5. Check the security of your system frequently by security manager to verify security of the computer.
6. If you are fully infected, then you may not be allowed to uninstall STOPzilla.
7. In that case run the CCleaner to uninstall the program.