N/APosted on - 09/18/2012
Hello! Can you advice xsl to MySQL unicode importing method? I have tried to export it to CSV but original excel file contains unicode giving wrong format to original after this modification. Do I need to create form or there is other way?
Thank you for your help.
Need xsl to MySQL unicode import advice
Follow these steps to import data from xsl to MySQL:
1. Open the excel file and save the excel data file as CSV data file.
2. Using notepad as a text editor check the used file.
3. Begin the MySQL Command Prompt.
4. Put this command: LOAD DATA LOCAL INFILE ‘C:\temp\filename.csv’ INTO TABLE database. table FIELDS TERMINATED BY ‘;’ ENCLOSED BY ‘”‘ LINES TERMINATED BY ‘rn’ (field1, field2);
5. At this time the data file is imported.