N/APosted on - 10/20/2013
Hello Techyv Guys,
I am configuring Mountain Lion web server subversion control server on Mac OS X, My machine is connected to the network and is set up for remote access, I need to know about how to enable access to the server so that I can view the project code on the web and connect to the repository remotely.
Mountain Lion web server subversion control
Your task is not so hard. Follow these steps and you will have your task done.
1. First of all, open Server app. If you have not got this installed, get it from here.
2. After you have opened, don’t click on “Welcome to Server”. Rather, click on “Connect to Server” from the “Manage” menu.
3. Select the server you have created or click on “Other Mac” and next, press “Continue”.
4. Enter the name of administrator and password of your server and also the IP address in the context menu.
5. You have to select the server by name in the list of Hardware. For this purpose, click on “Settings” tab.
Then, you will see “Allow remote login” and “Enable screen sharing” will appear to become enabled but they should be disabled at the first time you restart the server.