N/APosted on - 03/30/2015
My monitor is not displaying the same resolution that it used to show. I'm not sure how to get it back to the correct resolution. Is it possible to replace my video card or maybe the entire monitor itself? I've had this monitor for about 3 years and never had issues before. Thanks for your help.
Monitor is showing low resolution issue
I am sorry to hear that you’re having issues right now with your screen resolution. However there are certain ways to change the resolution in your computer screen.
1. You need to go to “Start” button, select Control Panel, look for Appearance and Personalization, and click “Adjust Screen Resolution.”
2. Click the drop-down list next to Resolution, move the throttle to the resolution you want and then select the “Apply” button.
3. Select “Keep” the new resolution/size, or click “Revert” to go back to the previous settings.
You can also do the following steps in latest version or some version of Windows Operating Systems (Windows 8).
1. Right-click anywhere on your Desktop and select “Screen Resolution.”
2. Adjust the throttle in the option screen and then click “OK.”
You can also do this procedure.
1. Go to “Start” screen. Select “Settings.”
2. Click “PC and Devices” in the menu.
3. Click “Display” and adjust the screen size according to your preferences.
4. Click “OK” and confirm the changes by selecting “Keep Changes.”