N/APosted on - 11/15/2011
I have a Blackberry 8700 that I used at work so I synced it with my Lotus Notes Account. Every time I received an email, I store it in a folder where it is the same folder as my Lotus notes, then suddenly, I lose a lot of folders on my Blackberry, but I did not lose all of them because some are missing and some are not. What is causing this? I Need suggestions, thank you.
Missing Folders on my Blackberry 8700
I assume these are the folders inside your email. You can try doing the hard reset first. Take out the battery while the device is turned on. Then put it back on after 15 minutes.
If you still do not see the folders, try these two options:
Option 1: (You have to ask help from your IT Department)
1. Ask your IT department for the removal of your account in the Blackberry Enterprise Sever (BES).
2. Let them know that if they are prompted to remove the associated information form the mailbox select yes.
3. Ask for the restoration of your account in the Blackberry Enterprise Sever (BES).
4. Set a new password when prompted.
5. Proceed with the new Enterprise Activation.
Option 2: (Email Reconciliation)
1. On you Blackberry smartphone device, go to Messages.
2. Click on the Blackberry button > Options.
3. Select Email Reconciliation
4. Turn the Wireless Reconcile to off then save.
5. Wait for 10 minutes.
6. Go back to Step 1 > on step 4 turn the Wireless Reconcile to On.
7. This should retrieve the folder list again.
Hope this helps!