Asked By 60 points N/A Posted on - 11/19/2012
Keywords used as backup duty virus malware
Perhaps you mean how to uninstall your active antivirus.
You only have to uninstall it in your computer.
- Go to your computer window, you should be able to see a sub menu that says Uninstall or Change a program.
- Select it and you will be directed to the list of softwares installed in your system
- select the anti virus software you want to uninstall
- right click it and uninstall. wait till the software is removed
- you might be to reboot your computer. If so then just select okay to reboot.
- You should now removed your antivirus software.
If you don't see the Add or Remove Program in your computer's sub menu.
- Go to start menu logo/icon and select it.
- Select control panel
- Find Add or Remove Program//Programs and Features(Windows environments varies on names)
- Repeat the steps above on how to remove a software.
Hope this helps.