N/APosted on - 06/04/2012
The Softplan 13.3 and key is installed in the Laptop. My laptop is using Windows 7 as the Operating System. But I constantly get a message asking to install the ‘install key’. I have followed the instruction but the message is repeating. Please help me to make the program work properly. If anybody knows the solution to this,
Please help me.
I will be thankful for all your help.
Installing Softplan 13.3 in Windows 7
You are receiving Error 100. Please follow the steps below on how to resolve this issue:
1. Insert the Disk.
2. When the auto-run page pops up on your screen or when auto-run begins, kindly go to Utilities > Install > V12/V13 key Driver.
3. Then, from the Rainbow Technologies Sentinel screen, kindly click Functions > Install Sentinel Driver.
4. Then, click OK button to accept the path from your CD.
5. Then, click YES to replace driver and it should load properly to avoid hassle.
6. After that, restart your PC to take effect the changes you've made before opening Softplan software.
7. Also, you may download the Activator Key Driver from Softplan website for future reference.
Hope this will help =)