N/APosted on - 11/12/2013
I recently bought a Photosmart C4795 Printer and connected it to my PC. Problem is that whenever I print a document the print out comes out partially printed. It is like some images, text and other details are randomly skipped. Is this an issue of settings? How can I set it to print a document fully? I tried it on another PC and got same results.
HP Photosmart C4795 printer error
Try this steps out and see if it is solved –
1. Unplug the printer from wall and any thing connected.
2. Turn off the computer.
3. Plug the printer back to the wall and turn it on. And also the computer.
4. Now put an empty white paper in the printer tray.
5. Now in the 'product control panel' press and hold the 'power' and 'cancel' button at the same time.
6. When you release the both buttons, the page should print. If it doesn't then is there any light blinking in the printer. Check this how to solve the blinking problem.
7. Now navigate to Control Panel > Devices and printers.
8. Right click on printers and click properties.
9. Now go to General tab and click 'print test page'. Then the test page will start to print.
Hope it helps!