N/APosted on - 12/31/2014
I have two cloud accounts, drop box and Google, is there a way that I can share my documents from Google drive to drop box and vise versa? The data are so huge that I cannot download them and upload them again. What is the maximum size I can send per given session?
How to share data between Google drive and Drop box acoounts
There is easiest way to transfer/share the files between different cloud services such as drive, drop box or Sky Drive etc.
You can transfer/share files between any cloud services using online tool called as “SMEStorage”. SMEStorage is simplest online tool to share the files between any cloud services.
1. Visit http://storagemadeeasy.com and create free account on SMEStorage.
2. As a free user, you will get 5GB storage and any 3 supported storage cloud account management.
3. Create and confirm the account.
4. Once you confirm account, login to admin home panel.
5. Select the option ‘Manage Cloud Providers’.
6. Click on ‘Add new provider’ to add the different cloud accounts.
7. Authenticate your accounts and grant access to them by providing some of the permissions.
8. After completing this process, SMEStorage will sync your accounts so that you can access all your files.