How To Setup Remote Desktop Connection?
With Remote Desktop Connection, you can connect to any system running Windows operating system from another system that's connected to the network or with the Internet.
For example, you can use your all working computer's folder, files, and other network resources from your own home computer, and it's just you will feel that you're sitting in front of your system at work.
To allow remote connections on the system you want to connect to internet and follow these simple steps
1.Open computer by clicking the Start button than right-clicking Computer and then by clicking Properties.
2. Click on Remote settings. Under this select one of the three options.
3. Click Select Users name.
4. Then in Remote Desktop Users dialog box, click to add.
Then in Select Users or Groups dialog box, do perform these following steps:
1. Click on the Locations tab, and then select the location you want to search for remote.
2. In enter the name of object to select, type the name of the user which you want to add up, and then click OK.
3. The name will get displayed in the user’s list in the Remote Desktop User’s dialog box. Click OK, and then again click OK.