N/APosted on - 11/16/2012
How to set up Samsung galaxy tab japanese input? I got some difficulties changing the default language for my Samsung galaxy tab gadget; trying new language input such as Japanese is very interesting. Give me some instruction to be followed to get Samsung galaxy tab japanese input.
How to set up Samsung Galaxy tab japanese input?
1. Go to ‘Menu’.
2. Then go to ‘Settings’.
3. Select ‘Language and Keyboard’.
4. Then select ‘Language’
5. Select your desired language, as for you, ‘Japanese’. This will change everything on your tab to Japanese.
In case you just wanted to change the keyboard layout to Japanese, you have to download 3rd party app from the play store since you can just easily change the keyboard by the time you will be using it. Try this app which is from google:
After you have installed this:
1. Long press on the text field/ text area.
2. Select ‘Change input method’.
3. Select ‘Google Japanese Input’ from the list.