How to set up Firefox password? I am just having a thought of putting a security code in Firefox was it really possible? Can you give me the exact detail if this is really possible to happen? I hope you guys can tell me more based on your experiences in Firefox.
Do you want to put a password on your Firefox so no one can access it without your permission? To do this, follow the steps below:
1. Ensure that Firefox is not running. Press Ctrl+Alt+Del to view the programs running.
2. Go to the start menu and then right-click Firefox. Click Properties to launch the Mozilla Firefox Properties window.
3. Click the Security tab and then highlight the user that you want to deny access and then hit the Edit button. If you cannot find the username of the person you want to deny access, click Add and then type the username and then click Check Names.
4. You can now add or deny access to your Firefox for the selected user. Just click on the Permissions box and then edit the options for each user. Click OK when done. The program is now locked and the users can now access your unblocked user account with a password to access it.
5. To check if Firefox is already lock, try to open it on a blocked account.