N/APosted on - 07/30/2016
Hi. I am thinking of buying a new laptop but I am not really sure about the best one available in the market and fit for my use. Are there any tips to be considered before buying a laptop? How many GB should a laptop have? Please reply ASAP. Thanks in advance.
How Many GB Should A Laptop Have?
Hi. To buy a new laptop, keep the following things in mind-
1) Nowadays, there are three OS available: Mac, Windows and Chrome. So, according to your preference and needs, select the best one out of these three
2) A two-in-one laptop is also available which can be either detachable or flexible with hinges. They have good battery life, have a good performance and are productive.
3) Choose the size of the laptop as per your convenience ranging from 11-12 inches to 17-18 inches.
4) Check the keyboard and the touchpad. Make sure there is enough space between the keys so that typing becomes easy
5) Make sure that specifications such as CPU core, hard drive, display, touch-screen, graphics chip and DVD devices are as per your convenience
6) The answer to the question how many GB should a laptop have is that there should be at least 4GB RAM available
7) Make sure that the battery life is good with at least 6 hours of battery life provided
8) The best brands these days are Apple, HP and then Samsung. Make sure that you buy a laptop keeping this in mind
9) Also, keep the budget in mind while you buy a laptop and try going for the laptop of the best company which also lies in your budget
Hope we helped.