N/APosted on - 05/11/2013
Good day Techyv members,
I hope all is well. I want to know how to install aventail for windows 7 alternatives online. How can I make this possible? Is there a way for me how to do this? I would appreciate if you can give me a step by step process for this.
I'll be looking forward for your answers.
How to install aventail for Windows 7 alternatives online?
I would recommend using VPNBook. It's totally free and the server operates in Romania. What it means is that there is no registration or logging needed, since the country does not require registering for a VPN nor logging of IP connections. To setup VPNBooK on Windows 7, follow these instructions.
2. Install and launch the OpenVPN client
3. Select and download one from the list of OpenVPN certificate bundles
4. After unzipping the bundle you've downloaded, load any profile into OpenVPN client
5. When prompted for a Username/password, type in
Username = vpnbook
Password = adv7ebeh
6. You are successfully connected to VPNBook server
To connect your computer to VPNBook, follow these steps.
1. Go to Control Panel, click on Network and Sharing Center, then click Setup a new connection or network
2. On the window that comes up, highlight Connect to a workplace, then click Next
3. If you are asked if you want to use a connection that you already have, select No and hit Next
4. Choose the first option "Use my Internet Connection (VPN)
5. Type in the IP address or web address of your VPN in the Internet address box and hit next.
6. Enter your username and password. Check Remember this password" then click Create.
7. You may close the wizard or connect now.
8 To connect to your VPN, go back to Network and Sharing Center.