N/APosted on - 05/04/2013
Hello there. I'm using Dundas Chart Control but I can't find the option to table my data. How do I combine .NET Gridview Control with control chart Dundas so I can table a large amount of data? Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance.
How do I combine Gridview with control chart Dundas?
To be able to combine a large amount of information, You need to combine Dundas chart control together with a .NET Gridview Control and bind both controls to a common data source.
This will create a dynamic duo to access the data stored in a database file.
Some Keypoints before beginning the tutorial.
– Use visual studio .NET 2005 together with the Gridview Control.
– To complete this tutorial You will need a data source. You can use Microsoft Access database file (myApp_Data.mdb). You can download this file.
Now onto the steps
1. From Visual Studio, Create a new ASP.NET web application
2. Now from the Toolbox of the Visual Studio, add Dundass Chart to your application.
3. Same as the second step, add Gridview to the application.
4. From Visual Studio Solution Explorer, add the Access database file.
5. Again from the Toolbox, add AccessDataSource control to the web application you have created.
6. Configure AccessDataSource control.
7. Configure DUndas Chart control and use AccessDataSource control as its data source.
8. Now configure also the Gridview control and also use AccessDataSource as its data source.
9. Compile and Run the application