N/APosted on - 11/17/2014
I want to automate certain computations in Microsoft Excel but I do not know how to go about it. I have read a few guidelines but they have not worked to date. I would like someone with experience and expertise in writing macros for Microsoft Excel to help me with some short steps to write a macro and run it successfully in Excel.
How to Design a Simple Macro in Microsoft Excel
How are you?
Here is one way for 2007:
1. Click the Developer tab on the Ribbon right at the top of the window screen.
2. Alter the security settings. it IS In Trust Centre, Under THE Macro Settings, click Enable All Macros, then click OK
3. Click the "Record Macro".
4. Give it a name for your macro. Remember that the first character of the name must be a letter.
5. Choose the location on your computer to store your macro.
6. Give your macro a little bit of description.
7. Finally Click OK to start recording your macro.
8. Do what you want the macro to record
9. Then go to developers' option, then chose code and stop recording.