N/APosted on - 07/26/2016
I have received some Videos that run on Quicktime Player only. I want to convert them to a format that Windows Movie Maker supports. I want to use Video LAN Controller for this purpose. How can I Convert Quicktime to Windows Movie Maker?
How can I Convert Quicktime to Windows MovieMaker using VLC player?
You can effortlessly convert Quicktime Videos to WMV Format using VLC. Follow the steps that I have described below.
1) Open VLC Media Player on your PC.
2) Click on the Media Menu, and click on “Convert/Save.”
3) A New Window will appear. Click on the “Add” button, and Import the Video that you wish to convert.
4) Select WMV as the Output Format.
5) Choose the Destination File that can have the converted file.
6) Name the converted video. That is all you have to do.