N/APosted on - 12/22/2012
I have installed Flash Player for Internet Explorer 9, but is having problems in viewing Flash content in Internet Explorer 9, Please advice.
Having problems in Flash Player for Internet Explorer 9
Try this first a window will open. if you see animation playing by clicking on Flash
then the problem is something else.
If you do not see the animation playing follow these steps.
1. Launch Internet Explorer.
2. Now you will see at the right top of internet explorer tools option.
3. Click on it and the drop down menu appears.
4. In drop down menu click on manage Add-ons.
5. A window will open and on your left you will see Toolbar and extensions. Click on it
6. Below the toolbar and extension there will be an option show click on it.
7. Select all add-ons.
8. Search the shock wave flash object in the add-ons and check the status.
9. If the status is disable make it enable at the bottom you will see enable option.
10. Close the Add-ons now and web page reload it again.