Getting word count with Adobe reader on my PDF document
It’s very easy to do if you have adobe reader professional version by following the below steps:
1. Open the file using adobe reader professional.
2. From the “file” go to “save as”>”Microsoft word” then select “Word Document”.
3. Open the saved file in Microsoft word and check how many words you have.
There are many ways to do this
· open the documents in Adobe Acrobat
· Select file
· Then select “Save As”
· In the Save as type select RFT format
· Click on the “save” button
· The open saved RFT documents in MS Word
· From the menu bar select “tools” & choose “Word Count”
You can get online solution to count your words in PDF
Go to this link: http://felix-cat.com/tools/wordcount/
Buy commercial software like “ANYCOUNT”
Thanks & Regards